The hunt for something to eat for dinner is extremely exhausting. Especially if you dont have a lot of ingredients or time. Eggs are always in the fridge for breakfast, but you can also have eggs as a great and filling meal for dinner. Combined with meat, veggies, or as a hearty sandwich, eggs are a great versatile addition to solving dinner issues every night, and some of these recipes can also roll over into a brunch menu when friends come over. Here are 5 breakfast for dinner ideas.
- Spinach, White Cheddar and Caramelized Onion Pie
- Fried Eggs and Feta Over Asparagus
- Scrambled Eggs with Kale and Jalapeño Goat Cheese
- Croque Madame with Chorizo
- Gouda, Proscuitto and Egg Sandwich