What better way to cool off this summer than with a tasty Popsicle? What makes this recipe even more interesting is the classic cocktail recipe that we added to our icy treat. Who says adults can’t enjoy Popsicles as much as kids can? These Popsicles will, without a doubt, be the main topic of conversation at your BBQ this year. This recipe is from Food Republic’s 10-Second Mojito Recipe. To see the original 10-Second Mojito recipe, click here.
Makes 6 Popsicles
- 3 oz white rum
- 3 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 oz simple syrup*
- 1 1/2 cups lemon lime soda
- 10 fresh mint leaves, torn into small pieces
1. Combine all ingredients into blender and mix.
2. Pour mixture into Popsicle molds.
3. Add Popsicle sticks and freeze for 8 hours.
*Bring equal parts white sugar and water to a low boil. Add 2 cups of torn mint. Allow to cool and strain.