Almonds are one of the few high-fat foods that are really good for you. Eating some after a meal can help to reduce the rise of blood sugar. Almonds enable your brain to function more effectively while keeping your hair, skin, and nails beautiful. Almonds also reduce your risk of heart disease and lower bad cholesterol. You may also replace the almonds in this recipe with many other nuts, seeds, legumes, and grains using the same water to food ratio.
- 3 cups alkaline water or coconut water
- 1 cup soaked almonds
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
1. Put all ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
2. Strain with a nut-milk bag or strainer.
3. Enjoy hot or cold!