Grab your bowler hat and a chilled cocktail glass as Ginny’s Supper Club jumps back in time with this recipe for the perfect Daiquiri. Bartender David Powell outlines the equipment essential for a fully stocked bar, and offers simple instruction for constructing this timeless beverage.
Classic Daiquiri Recipe
|Calories:||112 per serving|
- 1/2 jigger (.75 oz) lime juice
- 1/2 jigger (.75 oz) simple syrup
- 1 jigger (1.5 oz) rum
1. Combine all ingredients with ice in a French-style cocktail shaker.
2. Shake vigorously to combine and melt much of the ice.
3. Pour into a pre-chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a lime wheel. Serve immediately.