With crayfish on the mind, why not stir up classic tradition and serve a crayfish martini instead? Sure it might seem a little aggressive putting a mini lobster into your martini glass, but think of it this way: it will be a cocktail they’ll never forget.
Serve with this Carrot Crayfish Salad and celebrate the rest of the summer in true Swedish tradtion.
Crayfish Martini Recipe
|Calories:||200 per serving|
- 1oz SKYY Vodka
- 1oz SKYY Citrus Vodka
- 1 crayfish,cooked with shell
- 2 green olives
- juice of half a lime juice
1. Add the vodka, lime juice and ice to a shaker and shake well.
2. Pour mixture into a martini glass that has been cooled down with ice.
3. Add olives and crayfish to glass and enjoy.