Roasting radicchio mellows that sharp, bitter flavor it has when eaten raw. This is the perfect side dish for lamb, chicken, or fish. Honey mustard comes alive with the addition of rosemary and garlic, combined with the nutty crunch of roasted radicchio.
For more recipes from Kendall Kish, click here.
Honey Mustard Roasted Radicchio Recipe
|Calories:||151 per serving|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook Time:||10 minutes|
|Total Time:||20 minutes|
- 2 heads radicchio
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed with the back of a knife
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the radicchio heads in half, then into quarters.
2. In a jar with a lid, combine the olive oil, honey, mustard, crushed garlic clove, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Shake vigorously until ingredients are well-combined. Remove the garlic clove.
3. Coat the radicchio with the honey mustard mixture, place on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until wilted and the edges have started to brown.