Calm down, we’ve heard about everyone’s exponentially- growing love of Sriracha. And we’ve got just the recipe to help you get your weekend fix of that enticing spicy sauce- Honey Sriracha Beef Skewers. These little beef wonders on a stick are bound to be a big hit with the spicy-eaters in your life! Not only are they mobile because of their easy-to-carry stick (which make them great as party appetizers) but they can also be a great tailgating treat to enjoy with a few brewskies before a game!
So surprise your pals this weekend with these spicy skewers; and don’t worry, you can thank us later!
Adapted from Inspired Taste’s Honey Sriracha Beef Skewers Recipe
Love this recipe? Be sure to follow me on Twitter (@MarcusCooks) for more recipes.
Honey Sriracha Beef Skewers Recipe
- 1 lb top sirloin beef, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 8 skewers
- bell peppers and sweet onions, cubed as optional additions to the skewers
1. Combine all ingredients and marinate the beef in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
2. In the meantime, if wooden, soak the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
3. Evenly portion the beef cubes onto each skewer (and optional bell pepper and onions) and cook as desired. Using a cast iron pan over medium heat, allow the skewers to cook for about 2 minutes on each side until reaching medium to medium-well. The skewers can also be cooked on an indoor or outdoor grill.