I always want to bake on Sundays and Mondays, and cookies never fail to satisfy.
This recipe is a medley of a few recipes, for the ultimate one-bowl cookie recipe.
I added banana to give them sweetness and oats to give them texture. You can add any other ingredients that strike your fancy-walnuts, currants, raisins, or chocolate chips.
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup brown sugaror honey
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 overripe banana, roughly mashed up
- 1 cup rolled oats
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients together and spoon out on greased cookie sheet, about a tablespoon of batter per cookie.
3. Bake for about 12 minutes.