This quick and tasty recipe will bring the season to your plate.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Maple Bacon Recipe
- 1 lb. Brussel sprouts/, bottom trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 oz. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- 1/2 oz. olive oil
- 4 oz. bacon, cut into quarters in strips
1. Toss Brussels Sprouts in olive oil, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika and roast on a baking sheet at 400 degrees until browned and cooked, about 15 minutes.
2. Bake bacon until crispy. Drain fat and toss with maple syrup and roasted Brussels Sprouts.
3. Finish with whole butter or serve immediately.