Sweet and sultry, this roasted corn salad recipe goes great with barbecue or picnic lunches. Filled with fresh vegetables, this dish speaks of summer harvests.
Watch the video of how to make this delicious roasted corn salad recipe here.
Roasted Corn Salad Recipe
|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
|Cook Time:||10 minutes|
|Total Time:||15 minutes|
- 4 ears of corn, cut off the cob
- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons diced roasted red bell pepper (store-bought is fine)
- 1 tablespoon slivered green olives
- 2 scallions, white and tender green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Heat large cast iron skillet on high heat till smoking hot. Add corn to dry skillet and roast and char kernels till they begin to pop.
Add in butter and red onion and mix. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring.
Add remaining ingredients.
Season and serve warm or cold.