Popsicles are marvelous, stupendous creations of human genius. Frozen, refreshing, mouth-friendly candy on a stick cannot get any better… or can it? If only there was some fancy, summer drink that could be frozen into a dessert to quell the heat.
Prepare to be amazed!
Introducing Rooster Punch Pops! That’s right. It’s Red Rooster’s signature sangria transformed into an adult, summer snack. Make them for yourself or manufacture them for a party, either way they will make you feel like a kid again, except with alcohol on a stick.
Interested in more alcohol-infused popsicles? Try the 10-Second Mojito Popsicles.
Rooster Punch Popsicles Recipe
- 3 oz brandy
- 1.5 oz Triple Sec
- 1.5 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup burgundy, or other red wine of choice
- 1 cup fruit punch
1. Combine all the ingredients into a blender and mix.
2. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds (if you don't have molds use ice trays and toothpicks)
3. Add the popsicle sticks and freeze for 8 hours or until frozen.