Can you believe summer is actually over? So soon? It’s already getting dark earlier and even though it’s still warm, you can definitely feel the cold weather racing towards us.
Nonetheless, I’m not quite ready to give up on summer yet. That’s why once the day is done I’m making a Tipsy Arnold Palmer (a recipe I found on Epicurious) to help keep me in a July state of mind.
I hope you all had a great week. Let’s toast to a fun, safe weekend and a productive week ahead! Be sure to always drink responsibly.
Tipsy Arnold Palmer Recipe
|Prep Time:||5 mins|
|Total Time:||5 mins|
- 2 large tea bagsfor iced tea
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 8 fresh mint sprigs
- 4 cups lemonademade from frozen concentrate
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Ice cubes
- 8 lemon slices
1. Place tea bags in medium bowl. Add 1/2 cup boiling water. Let steep 4 minutes. Discard tea bags.
2. Place mint sprigs in large pitcher; mash with muddler or handle of wooden spoon until slightly bruised.
3. Pour in tea, lemonade, and vodka. Cover and chill.
4. Fill 8 highball glasses with ice. Divide sweet tea among glasses. Garnish with lemon slices.