- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen shelled edamame
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Place edamame into a large pot and cover with salted water. Place over medium-low heat, bring to a simmer, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
In a small skillet, heat olive oil over low heat. Add garlic and let steep in oil for two minutes, then let cool.
Place edamame, tahini, water, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil with garlic, kosher salt, cumin, and cayenne pepper; blend until smooth.