Try this simple summer salad for a healthy afternoon meal.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Argania.
Mixed Greens with Argan Oil Apple Vinaigrette Recipe
|Calories:||274 per serving|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Total Time:||10 minutes|
- 1/2 cup Organic Argan Oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- squeeze of lemon
- 1 large bowl of mixed greens
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, shredded
- 1/2 of an apple , diced
- 1/2 of a red onion, diced
- 1/2 a tomato, diced
- handful of pecans
1. Combine the argan oil and apple cider vinegar.
2. Add kosher salt, white pepper, and squeeze of lemon (to taste) and mix vigorously.
1. Slice apples, tomatoes, red onions and add to bowl of mixed greens.
2. Top with pecans, cheese, and dressing.
The pecan and apple pair beautifully with the argan oil dressing!