Celebrate spring with this refreshing salad.
- 3/4 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, finely shredded
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb/fresh English peas , shelled
- 1 large seedless cucumbers about 1 poundhalved lengthwise, sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick
In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the lemon juice, olive oil and hot sauce. Add the parsley and basil and season with salt and pepper. Gently stir in the peas and cucumbers and serve.